Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hot teen buttfucked by professor

"Do you want that, Jessica?"

"Oh yeah. I want your cock so badly. I need it in my fucking ass. Do it, Professor. Fuck my ass."

My cock was resting between the crack of her butt cheeks. I lathered it up with bath gel, making my dick slick and slippery. I rubbed the tip around the perimeter of her delicate, little hole. Jessica' body went tense beneath me. She was taut with the anticipation of my log being shoved up her ass. I wanted to ask one more time. "Are you sure this is what you want Jessica?"

"Oh yeah, Professor."

"Then fuckin' say it like you mean it, you teen slut!"

"Do it Professor! Fucking ram it UP MY ASS!!!!!"

I pushed my way into Jessica's tiny, little, butt hole. I felt her muscles contract as she sucked in air through her teeth. The crown of my dick was past the tight outer ring of her ass. I looked down and I asked her, "Do you feel ok? Do you want me to continue?" I did not want to hurt her; I needed her to feel good too. Jessica just moaned and nodded her head yes. I accepted her answer and pushed in deeper. Oh, the warm dry heat of her back channel felt so good raging around my cock. I needed more. Slowly, I worked my way further inside of Jessica. My hip thrusts were gentle, but yet firm and insistent. I tenderly rubbed the small of her back with my hands, massaging her skin. Jessica's face was a volatile mixture of pleasure and pain. I wanted to ease the passage of my dick; I needed to take away the tension that had built up in her waist. I acutely wanted her to feel the pleasure of this fuck.

My entire length was now inside of Jessica's anal cavity. Her tight ass ring was stretched taut by my fat cock. I waited a moment to let her adjust to the invader up her ass. To my surprise, I was not the first one to move. Jessica bent her knees and was pulling forward, sliding off of my dick. Did she want it to end? But then she stood up again pushed her asshole back onto my throbbing slab of meat. So that's how it was; Jessica wanted to fuck! She wanted to feel my cock splitting her ass open. Fair ' enough. I slowly started to slide. The friction was incredible; I had never felt anything grip my dick quite so tightly. It felt like an iron vice, coated in velvet, was clutching my cock - sliding up and down - demanding that I fuck. I couldn't help but moan. She was so good.